At VoterCircle, every role has a significant impact and is an integral part of realizing our mission to create the world’s preeminent friend-to-friend outreach platform. The right individuals will be self-driven and crave an intense startup environment. They will go beyond just coding and help to shape the engineering culture and best practices. They will be vocal. Ask lots of questions and always look for opportunities to introduce cutting edge technologies and practices.
If hired, you would be working on the latest tech stack. There are new challenges to solve everyday and the learning would be immense. You would be a core team member on VoterCircle’s most ambitious project: Build a voter graph of the entire USA
- Be accountable for code quality and writing tests (unit and integration).
- Be expected to help lead architectural discussions and decisions.
- Strong attention to detail
- Contribute to Open Source projects related to the tech stack and domain of our products.
- Perform code reviews and participate in suggesting and supporting coding best practices.