As part of the engineering team based in Bangalore, India, you will work on the latest frontend technologies like Angular, React JS, Flutter.
- The right individual will be self-driven and motivated by the startup environment.
- You will go beyond coding and help to shape the engineering culture and best practices.
- You are vocal, ask lot of questions and are always looking for opportunities to introduce best practices.
- You'll identify and uphold frontend engineering best practices.
- Work closely with UX Designers, Project Managers and Back-End Engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions to web development problems.
- Launch, iterate and make a difference.
- Provide Front-End coding expertise, and be ready to make our products better for our users.
- Contribute to architectural, design, and process discussions involving the technological choices involved in building the VoterCircle platform.
- Experience working with web technologies and experience with web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with Redux or other Flux implementation.
- Experience with a scripting language, such as Python, Ruby, etc.
- Experience with graphQL is a plus.
- You are a pixel perfectionist.